Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Engagement Survival Kit

A dear friend of mine recently got engaged!  She had sent me such a personal and amazing gift when I got engaged, so I knew I wanted to send her something different and fun.  I put together a little "survival kit" to help get her started in her planning, and to keep her sane!  I printed out little tags with her and her fiancé's initials so label everything in the kit.  I included a nail file (I love this one with diamonds on it...it is similar to one that a friend of mine gave me!), Martha Stewart Weddings, a list of my favorite wedding blogs and online resources, a pack of thank you cards and a small journal to keep notes and ideas in.  Everything went inside a fun tote bag!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I LOVED IT!

    Not gonna lie, at first I couldn't figure out who C+J was, then I realized you just gave me my first monogrammed item and I freaked out a little. When you told me it was just printed off the computer I felt a little better. HAHA!

    Thanks Steph!

    ReplyDelete