Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 {Printable} Calendars - Part 1

I have found about a thousand calendars on Etsy that I love!  I want to get one for my desk at home, but I have no idea how I am possibly going to decide which one to get.  Here are a few of my favorites, more to come!  Keep in mind that some of these are printable pdf files**, so you can buy it once and print it as many times as you want.  These may make a great Christmas gift or birthday gift for friends, co-workers (or just for yourself)!

1. This Modern Design Calendar by Pinkroses1220 on Etsy is so fun.  It comes in 8.5"x11" format and is sent to you as a pdf file.  {$10}  **Printable File!





2. This Pink Lily Press Simplicity Desk Calendar by Pinklillypress on Etsy is adorable.  I love how clean it is and the graphics are great! {$15}




















3. This is a great Printable** Calendar by Empapers on Etsy.  Buy it once and print it as many times as you want! {$10}




No comments:

Post a Comment