Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Art of Snail Mail

So I realize that most people have moved on from snail mail to email and social media, however I am still in love with handwritten notes.  Who doesn't love to get things in the mail?  I know my Grandma appreciates the letters that I send her on a regular basis.  Whether it is a thank you note (something that I obsess over), birthday card, sympathy note, or just a note to say hello, I think that snail mail is a lost art form.... especially when there is so much beautiful paper out there.  Here is a round up with some of my recent favorites.  





{1} Seine monogram letterpress stationary from Smock.  {2} Blakesly stationary from Wiley Valentine  {3}  Social Stationary collection from Wiley Valentine  {4} Snail Mail Correspondence Cards by Kate Spade  {5} Engraved Classic Yellow Correspondence Cards by Kate Spade {6} Letterpress Thank You Cards by Vermillionstarpress on Etsy {7} Bicycle Cards by Boatman Geller  {8} Bohemian Custom Stationery by Edencreativestudio on Etsy {9} Gocco Printed Bicycle Notecards by ChunkyPinapple on Etsy  {10} Festive Lanterns by Pinkerton Design for Tiny Prints  {11} Greetings From Personalized Stationary by Ann Gardner for Minted  {12} Spring Blossom by J Press Designs for Minted

No comments:

Post a Comment